Monday, December 28, 2009

What size should my flash drive be to transfer data from one PS3 to another?

I need to know. I am a hardcore gamer, and play lots of games. I dot have any photos or anything like that on my PS3. Just game data.What size should my flash drive be to transfer data from one PS3 to another?
2 gig game data is tinyWhat size should my flash drive be to transfer data from one PS3 to another?
if its saved game data a small 2 - 4gb memory stick will do fine.
big enough to handle the data.





Just look at the information on the game data and count the bytes. It will probably total less than 1 gigabyte. So a 1 billion-byte flash drive would probably work.
Yeah i recommend 4 gigs and up.
4 gig
I would recommend anything from 4gb of memory to 16gb memory, depending on how many game save data files you are transfering at any given point in time.





I hope this answers your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment