Monday, December 28, 2009

How Can I Make a Flash Animation for TV?

I'm learning flash animation and am wondering once I save the flash file to a dvd format, how does the end-user navigate when they put the dvd into their TV? Do I need to design and incorporate a menu for the end-user? If so, how does the TV remote control navigate through this menu that was created on a Mac computer? Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.How Can I Make a Flash Animation for TV?
It depends on what you're using to make the DVD. You can either make a DVD that plays the movie file as soon as the DVD is in, OR you can create a DVD that has a menu. If you do create a menu, the user will be able to navigate the menu by using a TV remote. Again, if there isn't a menu, it should play automatically.





Hope this helps!How Can I Make a Flash Animation for TV?
Depending on how you make the file, it could be very easy or difficult.


I'm guessing, however, that it would be relatively simple.


I don't have a Mac and do not know what your using to convert and burn it. Most programs make it very user-friendly.


-Cheers!


--Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment