Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you change the flash patterns on a Code 3 Deckblaster warning light?

I've searched the whole internet and I can't find out how to change the flash patterns on my Code 3 Deckblaster. I've read that you have to move an internal jumper. I have no idea how to do this, any solutions would be very much appreciated.How do you change the flash patterns on a Code 3 Deckblaster warning light?
User selectable flash patterns, 4-flash, 2-4 flash %26amp; 2-3-4 flash, all controlled by internal jumper.How do you change the flash patterns on a Code 3 Deckblaster warning light?
Ask the people in your police department.





If you aren't a police officer, and cannot do this, you don't need the light anyway.
I have no idea. I know that you can go to a gunshop though. THat is what I did to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment