Thursday, December 24, 2009

What kind of flash is not connected to your camera?

I want a flash for my camera, just a cheap one for now (less than $40). Is there a flash that I don't have to connect to my camera to make it fire. I want to do long exposures with a remote where I keep the shutter open and then in the middle of the exposure, maybe press a button on the flash and it will fire. Is that a non dedicated flash? If not, what do I need?What kind of flash is not connected to your camera?
most all flashes that fit into the hotshoe of a camera have a test button that allows you to manually fire the flash to check it if all you want to do is manually fire a flash that is not connected to any camera just find a cheap flash that has a test button and is battery poweredWhat kind of flash is not connected to your camera?
Flashes for DSLR cameras run several hundred dollars (at the low end).





There are external flashes that work either mounted in the 'hot shoe' of a camera or hand-held or mounted to the side of the camera (often used in photojournalism) or on stands with cables that connect to the camera or activated by a remote. None of them are cheap.
Any flash that can be uses as a slave flash.
a wireless flash

No comments:

Post a Comment