Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it worth buying the flash pass at fiesta texas in San antonio for new years eve?

I might be going down there to use a coupon I have that expires on December 31st for fiesta texas in San Antonio. They are going to be open New years eve till midnight and I wanted to know if it was worth buying the flash pass to get on rides quicker. Are there usually many people there riding rides on new years eve celebration there. I do not want to have to wait hours to get on the good rides.Is it worth buying the flash pass at fiesta texas in San antonio for new years eve?
I've used the flash pass before and was very impressed. It costs a lot of money, I can't remember exactly how much, but I think it's worth it. It gets you to the front, or very near to it, of most lines. It all comes down to whether you want to be spending most of your day waiting in lines or riding the rides. Have fun, Feista Texas is the best six flags I've been to, thats out of Magic Mountian, Marine World now Discovery Kingdom, Over Georgia, Great America, and Over Texas.Is it worth buying the flash pass at fiesta texas in San antonio for new years eve?
Depends on the time you are planning to go.





Every year I go to Fiesta Texas during the holiday, it is always packed during the afternoon! But then it dies down because everyone wants to watch the fireworks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment