Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make a Flash panoramic image with buttons to pan to the left and right?

I have a Flash/ActionScript file of a panoramic image that moves to the left or right on mouseover. But I want to change this so that it does NOT move on mouseover, you have to click left or right arrow to make it move. Can someone help me or link me to somewhere that might help? I would really appreciate it, thank you.How do I make a Flash panoramic image with buttons to pan to the left and right?
Try to put the actionscript that moves your panoramic image to the respectable button. Something like this:





leftButton.onRelease = function(){


panoramicImage._x - = 10;


}





rightButton.onRelease = function(){


panoramicImage._x + = 10;


}





Happy flashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment