Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good quality flash drive that doesn't break easily and is affordable?

I have already broken two flash drives. I'm not sure how. I only keep them in my school binder. One is a company advertised flash drive and the other is an HP flash drive. I don't really mind how much memory the flash drive has but I prefer 1 GB. Thank you.What is a good quality flash drive that doesn't break easily and is affordable?
get a strap and keep the flash drive around your neckWhat is a good quality flash drive that doesn't break easily and is affordable?
Did you run the binder over or drop water on it because flashdrives are hard to break. Anyway my memorex has been doing good
I have a Kingston DataTraveler which can be bought with 1GB on it. They work perfectly, and come with a little cap over the USB plugin.





I put mine in my pocket. And it stays safe there.
PQI the best buddy...
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment