Monday, December 28, 2009

What program is good for making Flash animations?

I'm kinda new to the Flash thing. I was wondering what program is best for making Flash animations. I know we used a program before in school, but I can't remember what it is. Thanks!What program is good for making Flash animations?
Adobe FlashWhat program is good for making Flash animations?
Yes, Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Flash is the best program, but it's very expensive.





An alternative is swish, which also creates Flash animations. It costs a fraction of the price and is easier to use, but has fewer options in the end.
If you're a beginner I would suggest using Macromedia Flash MX2004 -


It has a lot of help features and is not as complex as the new CS3 and CS4 versions :)


This can be downloaded from macromedia.com/adobe.com.


Hope that helped you :)
Flash





(lol )





Macromedia of course.
use adobe flash cs4
Macromedia Flash 8

No comments:

Post a Comment