Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I install an adobe flash movie plugin to make my youtube video available?

I need some info on how to install an adobe flash movie plug-in and where to find it and how to get it installed. Please help me. This is my first video on youtube and I want my video available and I need to install an adobe flash movie plug-in.How can I install an adobe flash movie plugin to make my youtube video available?
Simply follow this link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoi鈥?/a>





Once you are on that page, click the button that says ';Agree %26amp; Install Now.'; Then follow the instructions, remembering to choose the affirmative action when prompted for a response. If you're browser has a pop-up blocker installed you may see a blue bar at the top of your screen appear. Right click the bar and choose ';Download File.';How can I install an adobe flash movie plugin to make my youtube video available?
it should tell you that you need it installed - and then install it for you- if it does not could be you have it, but it's corrupt and needs repairing or your browsers security settings are too high - you can do this from tools - manage addins
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoi鈥?/a>
www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment