Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on my computer?

Everytime I try to download Adobe Flash Player, the download will go pretty well, but then after everything is complete, it will say ';Failed to register'; and then nothing would have changed. What should I do? I have already tried uninstalling older versions of the program.How do I get Adobe Flash Player on my computer?
I have had this problem myself. Ended up using a registry fix program (Registry Booster 2) then flash player would install correctly.





Hope this helps


Rob





www.robinclapworthy.comHow do I get Adobe Flash Player on my computer?
Download and install Windows Installer CleanUp Utility


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301


Click on All Programs and then click on Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.


Select Adobe Acrobat Reader.


Click on Remove


After removing Adobe Acrobat Reader, restart the computer once





Download and install Adobe Reader 9.2.0 / 8.1.7 / 7.1.4


http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tool鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment