Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I create a Flash site that fills the entire browser without scrolling?

What I mean is this...


I wanna build a complete Flash website, but I do not want any borders.


I want the flash page to fill the entire browser without having the visitor scroll horizontally.


So, whether the visitors Resolution is 1024 by 768 or 1600 by 1200, the entire browser space would still read Flash.


Help? Anyone?How do I create a Flash site that fills the entire browser without scrolling?
Has NOTHING to do with resolution, but the browser's window size being used at ANY resolution. Some browser sniffer scripts work to detect window size of browser and make adjustments according to CSS/HTML file possible linked to under different conditions.





Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment