Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get flash player on my computer?

Okay, so here is the deal :





My Local Disk is H: and not C:, and whenever I try to install flash player on firefox it says I don't have enough space.





Is there a way to change the drive letter, or redirect the installation to a different place?





I can't change the drive letter through the regular process AKA going to control panel, etc.





Any help?How do I get flash player on my computer?
It should be better to install this on your system disk. Have you clean your disk from unnecessary files? run disk cleanup perhaps. If the cleaning up the disk doesn't work, try to install in different disk partition, see what happen, that is the best way to find out.





Good luck





-deHow do I get flash player on my computer?
flash player 9 is a good choice,

No comments:

Post a Comment