Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the easiest way to learn flash?

I have tried many times to learn flash, and people keep telling me to do these tutorials, though try as I might, I cannot sit through. Either I have a really low patience tolerance, or these tutorials are just the driest thing I think I have ever had to read.





';click the circle tool';


';create a circle in the stage';


';click the arrow tool';


';select the circle';


';right click the circle';





I mean, I would like a response from someone who has learned and actually USED flash. Did you actually sit through these tutorials? How did you learn it?What is the easiest way to learn flash?
1-First read the theory part


2-Be next to ur PC


3-Do the example as u read it


4-At the end of each unit of the book , try to make a comprehensive application using what u learnedWhat is the easiest way to learn flash?
I read a book. It was easy once you see how they have it setup. I recommend starting with CS3 if you're planning to do AS. AS3 is way more organized than AS2 and prior.
http://www.tutorialized.com/ very good website to use

No comments:

Post a Comment