Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I connect my camera sandisk flash card to my computer?

I have an older pc that does not have the slots for the small and large flash cards.





Is there an adapter that I can use to plug in to my usb?





The camera has no cable, and I need a way to download them to my computer.How can I connect my camera sandisk flash card to my computer?
yes u can get a flash reader for next to nothing ..


http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.鈥?/a>





.How can I connect my camera sandisk flash card to my computer?
if your pc has a usb on it the best way is get an mmc reader. get the mmc from the camera and just put it in the mmc reader..
Did your camera have a cable at one time but you lost it?





I have an old camera, and it uses a cable that came with it. One end plugs into the camera, the other end (USB) plugs into the computer.





If you have lost or misplaced the cable that came with the camera, you might try going to the camera manufacturer's website, maybe you can buy one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment