Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I download Adobe Flash and other flash players on Firefox?

Well, I have Explorer as my main browser, but as I find that Firefox is much faster I have been using it more. Now I want to watch videos and play games on that browser instead of Explorer, but I can't. I download the flash plug-ins but I still can't.





Is there some sort of special download for Firefox? Do I need to uninstall and then reinstall the program? Thanks.How do I download Adobe Flash and other flash players on Firefox?
You should go ahead and try to re-install the flash plug-ins cause they should work with firefox the same as IE. Make sure your downloading the right ones. The websites that use them will usually have a link to a download if you don't have it.How do I download Adobe Flash and other flash players on Firefox?
Try to download flash plugin from here:


http://softcluster.net/video-tools/video鈥?/a>





its works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment