Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best program to make flash animations with?

Hello, I would like to start making flashes, but I'm not sure what program I should get. I just want something simple, something I can make 2D flash animations with. I don't care how much it costs, I just want something that is easy to use, and something I can make 2D flashes with.





- Thanks!What is the best program to make flash animations with?
Flash is adobe's product so i would probably use adobe's software to make Flash content. You can find it somewhere on: http://www.adobe.com/ . I think this will work: http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/ but I'm not sure if that's the simplest one. Also I would add that Flash is not as simple as drag and drop it requires code. Good Luck ! ;)What is the best program to make flash animations with?
If all you want to do is animations, you don't care about buttons or interactions, just movies, look at AnimeStudio Pro or the regular AnimeStudio.





But Flash is by Macromedia, later acquired by Adobe and there isn't any other product to make Flash content.

No comments:

Post a Comment